quarta-feira, 15 de setembro de 2010

Friends...friends...friends!

Today I realized something: I was given a gift. The gift of being with great people, almost everyday, almost everytime. Whether they support you, cheer you up, argue with you, talk with you, laugh with you, play guitar with you, f 'ckin sing with you or just being themselves. This may sound pathetic, lame or whatever, but the truth is, I really find this an important thing to be said.

For the last 2 and a half years my life has been changing, in a better and constructive way. I've become more conscious, more wise, more dedicated, more of a fighter and I've learned how to deal with a lot of issues (family, for example) and look at them from a different point of view. All of this I own to all this great guys, to all they did to me, and vice-versa.

I find myself a lucky dude, of course not in every single way, but at least on friends, I can't complain at all. Most of them have shown me what life really is, what is worth to fight for and what doesn't matter. I am aware that some of "the moments" will never be repeated again, therefore: 

Enjoy life,
A big thanks,
Pedro Aires

3 comentários:

  1. sabes pedro, cada um só tem aquilo (neste caso os amigos) que merece (:

    ResponderExcluir
  2. ya é por isso que nao me tens
    nao me mereces

    ResponderExcluir
  3. pah, po caso de isto vir a dar confusao, porque sou sempre mal interpretado

    isto é uma piada dirigida ao pedro

    ResponderExcluir